Sunday 25 April 2010

Sundae

I haven't update my blog for two weeks plus again! Time is my biggest enemy and i don't see it getting any better in the near future. I am quite frustrated for having so little time for so many things. What i've been up to? Serious answer would be nothing besides work. Don't get me wrong, i am not complaining ut i'm accepting the fact because i understand that i am still at the very beginning stage of learning my job. There's so much to learn but just so little time to digest.

So last Sunday(yesterday), after finishing up some work in office, i decided to catch up with the remaining of my Sunday by doing things that i will do if given time...

1. I bake...

i like baking but very often afraid to try the result :P haha
i baked this time mainly because im excited to try out the new piggy cookie cutter i bought the day before. here's the picture of the piggy sugar cookies i baked.

2. I paint...

painting nails was the thing i do every week back in secondary school. I go to school with different colors (light colors) and nail arts every week...i never get caught in school! :P just close calls. I wanted to take up manicure classes too but did not do it at the end..
because i stopped painting my nails for ages, i can't paint them nicely now...
i got lazy and gave out after 5fingers, the other five fingers are naked!

3. I "dress"...

nah, more like i put on make up even tho i was just going out for a drink nearby that because i didn't have much time to do it on working days :S


4. I Chill...

basically, i get some nice drinks before i end the night :)


i am quite happy to be able to do so much (personal thought) in a day.
Sunday should be Sundae-like!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pig shape cookies

aiwei said...

I love baking too!!*high 5* It is so fun to play with flour and eggs.

Eh the manicure is so nice. Did you actually draw the pattern urself or was it some kind of sticker that you can directly stick on your finger?