Tuesday 29 May 2012

My First Adam Saaks Inspired Masterpiece!



During my recent trip to Boracay, a chic who does customized shirts remind me of Adam Saaks artwork.

So i've decided to give it a try.

I got a cheap, 2size bigger tank top from Carrefour to experiment.
At first i was hesitating to cut because i scared i might just destroy the top completely.
I think it took me about 15-20mins just to do the first cut on the top!?! haha then it got really addictive & exciting as i was cutting the top into strips. Next i started to weave it & Tadaaa...

Not bad for the first trial huh? :D

Next project, i was thinking to make my own tinkerbell costume (my fav disney character) with a combine of these techniques & some sewing to do.
But first, let me find a t-shirt that has the same color as Tinkerbell's dress! :)

No comments: