Wednesday 18 November 2009

Pork Chop + LALA= Gross!

I wanted a change for some time and so this is what happened. I went to Phuket (will blog about the tour later) and did my hair in this dodgy salloon :S. There's two barber light poles outside the shop. Very traditional and not stylish! The worst part is, the hairdresser can't speak english!!!

I asked for hi-light! i think its pretty cheap, it was RM100. I had hard time communicating tho...
here's the conversation between me and the hairdresser (H).

Porkie: I want to hi-light my hair, can i choose the color?
H: ?_? color?
Porkie: Yes, what color?
H: Hi-light color
***i was like what the heck is hi-light color???
Porkie: But what color? *pointing at another hairdresser brown hair* This color???
H: No No, hi-light color...very naissss...:S
***before i can say anything more, she started apply the dye on my hair*** :S


not knowing what color it gonna come out is SCARRryyy enough
when she unwrap the foil my hair is BLONDE!!! :(

I dont really like the color.. maybe i am not use to it yet but
i felt so LALA


plus my henna tattoo ,its worst! LALA-ness level increased!

sob sob, i might re-dye again someday!

ooh my boss commented that my hair looked like her puppy

7 comments:

joshuaongys said...

pheeeeweeettttt!! AMOI!!!

阿棗 陳 Zoe said...

hey leng lui

come to zoe saloon lar...

FOC somemore.. LOL

i teach u .. juz buy a box of dark brown..

and dye the whole bloody head

and de highlight will be fine :D

dark brown remember

Penton said...

haha! lala pork chop

:P

Pork Chop said...

joshua: hehe u like girl with blonde hair? :P

AH ZOEEEE: i misss u.... u MIA So long :P i shall come to u with a box of dark brown dye sometime!

Penton: :'( not nice right?

Adelina said...

hehe, your boss' dog must have really silky and soft fur XD

Pork Chop said...

Adele:hehe maybe...wonder what brand the dog use! hahaha

Pork Chop said...

Adele: sorry for late reply.. i missed it :S