Tuesday 28 July 2009

Cadbury Chocettes Small Doses of Happiness Championship

If you follow my twitter or plurk, you would have noticed i wasnt really happy last week due to some personal issues. At that moment, nothing can cheer me up better than chocolates...

i picked up two packs of my fav Cadbury Chocettes from Village Grocer in Bangsar Village
Dairy milk-Classic
Time out-Yummy chocolate coated wafer bites
The sticker on the pack caught my attention.
it says "Laugh & Win, RM20,000 up for grabs"
20k!!! no joke ($-$)

so i went to check out the url on the pack

Three simple ways to win attractive prizes (can be either 1)
1. Post your video and win-if you made the funniest video, you will walk home RM10k

2.Watch, vote and win-if you vote and get as many friends as possible to view your voted video, you will walk home another RM10k XD

3. Blog and Win- you could win movie tickets, note pads and chocetttes packs EVERY WEEK!!!

This contest ending 31st July!!! Its LAST CALL...
now if you can excuse me, i wanna build my chocolate heaven castle :)

No comments: