Saturday 1 August 2009

Thursday: Most Wanted Ruumate Grand Finale

I have to confess! i never knew what ruumz is all about. Thursday was the grand finale for most wanted ruumate search. It was held @ The Loft

and i was given a chance to witness the event...
all thanks to Suresh for arranging. (thanks for all the $$$ n time spend on msn+sms and calling me:P)

porkie and suresh
caught dusty who wanted to retire from clubbing scene

and met Alicia my secondary school mate
havent see her for a loooong looong time!
of course you will never miss simon in any event :P

I think the crowd was rather ermm Mini but i was still blocked by two fellers in front me holding big cameras!:S
Rachel Beh and Derek Yap are the winners for the most wanted ruumate search!
The event close-off by two hot fire eater bunnies


ooh saw TianChad and friends there too :)
Ellie, porkie and tian chad
-The End-
*******************
ooh wait, camwhore pictures

1. trying to show off my pink toenails
2. I dont like sitting cross legged hahaha

4 comments:

Lyle Gogh said...

ya really im quitting.. REALLY !!!

Pork Chop said...

NEVER! lol, i saw u in MOS the next day for JUICE anniversary :P

TianChad田七摄影 said...

He just covering the event ;p

Pork Chop said...

tian chad: ooh so its unavoidable icc.. haha