Wednesday 12 August 2009

Coffee Poison

I drank something i shouldnt be drinking!
*check out my dark eye circle :S*

Okay, maybe this is a bit exaggerating! Coffee/caffein is not that harmful to me; it just makes me POOP! Some people might find this funny, but i am telling the truth...
Yesterday, ive experienced more than just pooping- i felt dizzy, increase heart beat rate and felt really uncomfortable! Grrr...that feeling is really irritating

NO More Coffee for ME!

***
p/s: might not have time to update my blog this week...crazy lots to do! :S

9 comments:

TianChad田七摄影 said...

It means you are caffeine overdose ar ;p

I have darker eye circle, no worries~!

Huai Bin said...

It makes everyone poop. Caffeine, meth, nicotine, always good for clearing the bowels. :)

Ken Wooi said...

coffee once in a while is okay..
everyday cannot la.. lol..

kenwooi.com

Pork Chop said...

tian chad: no idea... i drank coffee again this morning :S same thing.. gaaaaa

Huai Bin: Ohh really??? Damn i thought i was abnormal...and ppl around me must be fooling me all this while :S

Kenwooi: hehe i hardly drink any coffee! i would choose tea over coffee :)

Jacquelyn Ho said...

u know, drinking teh o ice can make me stay awake for the whole day. coffee kills me :(

stephanie k said...

lol-ed i tot i was the oni one who poop after coffee :P

Pork Chop said...

Jacquelyn: haha next time yumcha we can order ice-blended chocolate or something hehe :)

Steph: i thought i was the only 1 too...all my friends around me find it unbelivable- so i thought it was just me! :S

mknace unlimited said...

:)

Pork Chop said...

mknace: :)