Sunday 11 October 2009

Indulge in the Uniquely Singapore Experience

WHY i should be given this opportunity to experience the rich blend in culture, cuisine, arts and architecture of Singapore???

I havent done a bridge in Singapore!
I hope i can do my bridging in front of the iconic Merlion statue and add it to my collection.
a perfect 1-day itinerary for me would be


Exploring Sentosa Island


Visit Merlion


another picture would be with the pink dolphin




Then ill go shopping
at Orchard Road till dinner time

charles and keith (YUMMY)

Singapore Flyer

and
Head to the Club (i haven't experience nightlife in Singapore before) :)

Im not good in planning for trips. Thank god for the Singapore itinerary planner

So can i go? PLeaseeeeeeeeee...

3 comments:

Rachel said...

bridge all over the worlds! let pokie go pleasssssssssssssss!

anw said...

good yoga pose

Pork Chop said...

Rachel: YESss im going :D hehehe

Anw4ever99: thanks... i do that wherever i travel :)