Saturday 8 November 2008

Where iss it, where iss it: my Precious, my Precious?

I'm all excited about how i am going to spend my 1st weekend after 5working days. BUT its a Sad Sad Sad weekend because i lost my Precious...

poh kong white gold with 0.5 carat cubic zirconia
a present from my brother

This Saturday night was suppose to be a nice, happy, fun, superb small ljmu gathering . Such a long time since the last gathering. I last hang out with rachel in london and last hang out with chi ling @ klia. I am so sure i lost my precious in the gathering place. When i realized its gone, instantly i check my bag, then i backtrack to the car...sob sob... *you know the result!

my too sad to eat face
:'(

I swear i made the whole table "icy" for a moment. My friends stop chatting...its so quiet because of me and my lost ring. So i started to make a small talk to get them out of the "situation".

After dinner, i tried to forget about it for a sec and join ivan for pool.

again, girls in dresses play sport!
me

the girls

Pool was fun but I am Still mourning for my lost... :'(
I want to Long Bia (knock my head on the wall)... sob sob

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be sad daughter...Mayb u can get smth better in future leh? never knows ma ^^

Cheers~~ ^^

阿棗 陳 Zoe said...

pity bun~~~~