Wednesday 24 June 2009

I am a freaking Internet Addict!!!

Not sure if you are aware of this but my internet connection at home is DEAD for days. I am blogging from McD.

Without internet connection made me realise the "little" internet addiction in me. Why i think i am a freaking internet addict??? Read on...

Friday (1st day internet down): Right after work, i went home and turned on the laptop...found out that the internet connection was down. I was also abit angry because my bf left me to watch movie with someone else...I went out alone with my sis laptop and parked myself in starbucks, the gardens...surf net...
*Internet Addict*

Saturday: Woke up, turned on the laptop but no internet. So i went out to Tropicana City Mall for movies. GSC was giving out free movie tickets, me and my bf manage to redeem for two movies- Mall Corp and IP Man. Right after that, i went for a full body massage to 'cure' my sore shoulders. The masseuse massage so hard that the pain lasted till the next day. After that, i went home. I sat down in the living room and watch tv. I havent been watching tv for a very very veryyyyyyyyy long time...Later at night, i grab my sis laptop and went out to surf net. *Internet Addict*

Sunday: Woke up at 5am for Jacob's Walk of Life in Kepong which i will share in my later post...went amcorp mall, got myself a bling bling "ppc" hp hanger, head back home to sleep because ive very little sleep the night before. Watch tv, went out again for internet in SS2 *Internet Addict*

Monday: Meeting, work work work...dinner...bf's place for internet *Internet Addict*

Tuesday: same as monday *Internet Addict*


Today: what am i doing now? *Internet Addict*

What else?
I did this internet addiction quiz online
and my score is 65!

let's see what that means
61-to-80 points:Uh oh, you are a full-fledged Internet Addict. The Internet is often the controlling factor in your life. You must try to cultivate other activities before it's too late. You should probably seek some early counseling. Wake up and smell reality!

When im online, i dont do much...just random surfing...
In Fact, I dont even know what i want to do online...but i just want to go online. *Internet Addict*

Do i need to be sent to internet addiction rehab??? :s




4 comments:

ivan said...

drags ppc to rehab in tanjung rambutan

littlemrs said...

ppc not halal, should send to the farm instead

Pork Chop said...

ivan: *ppc hold on tight to lamp pose!* hehe :P

littlemrs: dont want...:(

youngcampbell said...

th feeling is mutual hehe