Sunday 20 September 2009

FAQ

#1. Who is PinkPorkChop?
PinkPorkChop is a 23years old (DOB 28th March 1986) average looking girl.

#2. The definition of ‘Pork Chop’ or ‘猪排’?
‘Pork Chop’ in Cantonese is a metaphor for Fat Fugly Chic (FFC).

#3. So Why she called herself ‘PinkPorkChop’ or ‘猪排’?
I called myself PorkChop for two reasons...
i. I adore pigs and own a fair bit of piggy items (i.e. piggy stuffed toys).
ii. I am not pretty!

and Pink is just my preference color plus its a feminine color! What im trying to say is im not totally a Pink freak!

#4. How do I address her?
You can call me PinkPorkChop, Pink Pork, Pork Chop, Pink Porkie, Porkie or PPC. I am fine with that :)

#5. What does she look like?
hmm maybe this will be easier for you to visualise.
Height: 154/6cm
Weight: definitely underweight: P
Hair: Black, straight and slightly above shoulder length.
Eyes: simple description would be typical Asian trait- small, black pupil and hidden double eyelid which is close to single eyelid
Nose: big and flat
Face: I am not sure what is my face shape round or oval??? I can’t decide! My skin tone is fair with yellow undertone and I have freckles since primary school





#6. What is the one thing you can’t do to PinkPorkChop?
Do not try to poke me at my armpit! I have obsessive-compulsive disorder; not certified by Professional but just promise not to attempt poking my armpit or i will start whacking people! I just hate that feeling…

#7. Why do you blog?
I started blogging when I went to further my studies in Liverpool, UK. I thought it would be nice to keep my family and friends posted with my life. Besides, I want to capture those moment so that I can read them back when I am 50/60?

?So what else do you wish to know besides my real name?

11 comments:

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

hahaha....your last pic very funny..xD

Simon Seow said...

You're not ugly at all.

Kennee said...

Veery Cutely done~~~ Ur last pic hehehe... nais... totally agree with kristine~

Pork Chop said...

kristine: funny meh? :P thanks anyway hehe

Simon: hehe that is a nice comment. thanks

Kennee: thanks, i think the only thing catches ppl attention is the last picture lol

Jeffro said...

ur so short only ar? 154/6cm = 25.67cm?

Zack Loo said...

OMG....I DONT KNOW WAT TO SAY ANYMORE HAHA

Pork Chop said...

Jeffro: yes i am short! ==

Baby: i look fat in pictures nowadays :S

blogger boy: haha why are u always speechless? :P

iyouwe.info said...

so now u r bac in m'sia?
wat major u did in uk?
on any scholarship?

test said...

aiyah PPC very leng -lah .

Pork Chop said...

iyouwe: yes i am back for a year :) i took mass communication and no scholarship hehe

Spectre: aiyah sound very unconvincing! :P

Pork Chop said...

Spectre: thanks anyway heehee