Tuesday 3 June 2008

One “fine” morning...

As usual woke up at 6 something am when the sun is shining so brightly that it disturbs my sleep. After washing face, brushing teeth and blah blah blah, i walked into the kitchen to make myself sandwiches for breakfast and lunch box. So i started off with toasting the bread and then i fried the ham. Half way through frying, i heard the alarm sound for like 5secs. At first i dint know what was that...until the second alarm then only i realise SHITE, the smokes trigger the fire alarm...I started to panic of course, i dint know what to do so i throw in another ham to continue frying (that is when everyone started laughing like mad).


The crazy beeping fire alarm...


I was so worried because the day before, there were 3 fire trucks stopped at the opposite block.


Oh well i ended up holding the frying pan out the window and its 6th floor high. Wonder what if i drop it HAHAHA...

PS: It wasn't me! i found out later that they were just testing the fire alarm system.


Wait, that’s not all!!! i got another “fine” morning experience to tell!


I bought this pinky polka dot comfy indoor shoe to wear in my living place. Bought it for £3, its slightly expensive for a pair of indoor shoe if you convert back to RM, but i just love it because it keeps my feet warms all the time.



That morning, I have to go to the Britannia Adelphi Hotel for the uni orientation. Its about 15 minutes walk. So i started getting ready at 845am, changed my clothes and packed my bag. Around 9 am i walked out the room and saw all my housemates are ready too, so i just quickly locked my door and left the house...

We walked two streets down, and i felt the my shoe is getting a lil damp, so i looked down (i guess you already know what happened)....I ran two streets up, caught a lift up to the apartment and ran sixth floor down to catch up with my friends. They were all laughing wildly!



My poor shoe...so dirty already :(


My day wasn't completely ruin yet. Still smiling for the camera!:P

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

testing testing ...crazy hamster is crazy

Anonymous said...

hehe...yes i still think u crazy...me oso crazy!!!miss u so muchy much!!!study hard ya!!!!hugs xoxo

littlemrs said...

did i buy that pair of socks for u?

Pork Chop said...

yes u did :D colorful isnt it? :P

littlemrs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
littlemrs said...

nice leh.. i've got good taste.. there's what my sis inherit from me.. ;)

Anonymous said...

WAKAKA~~~
What a good experience, which mean next time you have to prepare yourself much more early, then only u can handle every "FINE" morning! keke~~

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAH.... that's unbeatable momnet... hahahah... the ham throwing action is a legend...and the cute wrong shoes thingy was a "good morning laugh" for us.. thanks see pin~ but no matter how we laugh u, we dont mean to humiliate u yea??? sorry if we ever made u think that. hugssss
and, most importantly, u're not alone. :) :) xoxo