Thursday 17 July 2008

Greenery

A typical college/uni life must have picture of students sitting on the green field (either chit chatting, picnicking, or "reading"). So here are mine...me and the green!

Picture One: Typical must do pose to "feel" the green


Picture Two: Typical group photo with nice scenery at the back


Picture Three: Typical small group of friends hanging out
Picture Four: Not so typical...plants and flowers from the backyard
Picture Five: Just ME (behind me is the red cathedral)

Picture Six: typical lying down on grass pose

Picture Seven: smiley failure

Picture Eight: shadow of me

Picture Nine: ME and my famous purple Barney boots in john foster building

Picture Ten: Laughing.jpg

Picture Eleven and Twelve: Dean Water Building ...This is where i have my seminar classes

No comments: