Thursday 28 May 2009

Happy Birthday Sis!

Today is my Sister birthday and i wont be in KL. I will be catching a flight to Kuala Terengganu in few hours time for work. I dont think it will make a huge different tho...Uncle Ken (my brother-in-law) should held the biggest BIGGESt...i mean REALLY BIG responsible for my sis's bday celebration! right Uncle Ken??? :P


Here's a picture of my sister with the clown ice-cream i got her....
*ps: please dont say we look alike :P its offensive!!! GRRrrrrr.... :P


As for present, me and my brother got her a guess bag. Surprise? Hmmmm...didnt have much time but i printed out "COME WISH ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY" on A4 paper (kinda small) and stuck it right infront of her office cubicle... i hope ppl dont miss it hhaha

once again: HAPPY BDAY SIS! XD

sleepy....nitez

2 comments:

littlemrs said...

Should have read your blog before I went office :p
Can photoshop my face a bit 1st or not? So many pimples marks :(
We only look alike from certain angles, definitely not my worst angle :(

Pork Chop said...

little mrs: i knew u wont read this before u go office!!! i posted when u were sleeping like a pig besides me :P and photoshop Tak tahu eh :P
Happy birthday *muak* XOXO