Sunday 10 May 2009

My Prosumer Camera!

Officially broke again! I bought a new panasonic lx3 recently...got to pay my bro back by installment! haha :P


This is da new 'baby'
Love the 24mm wide angle...

here are some of the pictures i took using lx3.
ps: i know nothing about photography, so dont expect much!


my doggie using my favourite pinhole effect...look abit like polaroid picture :)


same effect



guess what? i can bokeh too with lx3 :D



another Bokeh?


another effect i like; film grain

okay thats about it haha :P
i still havent explore much yet and i definately need some coaching! anyone? hehe






5 comments:

Hayley/Shu Fen said...

Fuahh!!!

IS THAT THE MUCH COVETED SEMI-PRO PANASONIC LUMIX LX3 !?!?!?

How much did it cost you?

I heard it was about SGD799!!!!!!

SIAO!!

you lucky bastard! XD

Vicissitudes of Life

Michael said...

ISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You got what I want sob sob* can share share>

KY said...

ah, this is but the best consumer camera ever, very nice!

Pork Chop said...

Shu Fern: forgotten the exact price.. around rm1550 :) yes i am the lucky bastard lol

ah mike: CANNOT! its MINE!!!! :P

KY: yea indeed, but i still dont really know how to operate yet :(

syin said...

wei!... u din credit me for doing all the research, bargaining, forking out the $$ and giving some training... sob sob... **will kick ur ass later!